The documents needed in the Turkish citizenship process can vary depending on the applicant's situation. The documents listed below are the main documents. Certified translator, notary and lawyer procedures needed in this process are provided by Rodi Investment.
- Title deed document of the real estate
- Passport of the person who will purchase the real estate and photocopy of the passport (It should be translated into Turkish by a certified translator. )
- “Real Estate Fair Value Document” to be obtained from the municipality where the property is located.
- Compulsory earthquake insurance policy for residences and businesses.
- 1 photograph of the seller (with a white background, biometric)
- 2 photograph of the buyer (with a white background, biometric)
- There should be a certified translator during the process if the buyer does not speak Turkish.