Foreigners who want to obtain Turkish Citizenship by investment should follow the citizenship steps carefully. Among these steps, preparing the required documents for Turkish Citizenship is very important for you to get citizenship fastly and in a right way.
In order to apply for this program and get Turkish Citizenship, first you need to decide what kind of property you want. In Istanbul, there are a lot of options in the means of property investment also Turkish Government lunched a website about investment news in Turkey. In every district, there are different projects both under construction and ready to move in.
So you should decide the investment type that you want to make. The investment that you are gonna make will change according to your wishes. If you want to buy and move to your apartment you should go for ready-to-move-in projects. If you want to buy and sell 3 years later, you should go for the under construction projects. For more information you can visit our Real Estate Projects In Istanbul Page.
You can contact us and learn about the projects and investment types and decide your investment with our team. When you decide on the real estate you want to buy, the next step is to complete the necessary documents for Turkish Citizenship.
The required documents for Turkish citizenship are listed below. For more information, you can contact the Rodi Investment team. Our team prepares all the documents and sends them to you in order to complete the Turkish Citizenship process fastly.
What are the required documents for Turkish Citizenship?
The required documents for Turkish citizenship process can vary depending on the applicant’s situation. The documents listed below are the main documents. Certified translator, notary and lawyer procedures needed in this process are provided by Rodi Investment.
- Title deed Tapu in Turkey document of the real estate: This document shows that the person who will apply for the Turkish Citizenship, bought a property. So the person who bought the property can apply for the Turkish Citizenship by Investment program.
- Passport of the person who will purchase the real estate and photocopy of the passport (It should be translated into Turkish by a certified translator. )
- “Real Estate Fair Value Document” to be obtained from the municipality where the property is located.
- Compulsory earthquake insurance policy for residences and businesses.
- 1 photograph of the seller (with a white background, biometric)
- 2 photograph of the buyer (with a white background, biometric)
- There should be a certified translator during the process if the buyer does not speak Turkish.
When you apply for Turkish Citizenship, in this process you need to apply for a residence permit also. While our sales team and our lawyer manages all the process for you, you can check the required documents for residence permit below. For more information about the residence permit or work permit, contact us.
The required documents for residence permit
Residence permit applications are made at the Directorate General of Migration Management “Göc İdaresi”. Required documents for residence permit must be prepared in full.
Application Form for the Residence Permit:
The document must be signed by the applicant.
- Health insurance of the applicant : It must be valid.
- Applicant’s passport or photocopy of the passport.
- 4 Biometric Photo of the applicant: Photos must have been taken within the last 6 months.
- Certificate of The Title Deed “Tapu”
When the required documents for Turkish citizenship or required documents for the residence permit are missing, the whole process slows down or cancels. In addition, correct information should be written on all documents.
Missing or incorrect documents are rejected by Turkish embassy and Directorate General of Migration Management “Goc İdaresi” . Please contact us to get information about Turkish citizenship and to get consultancy service from our lawyer about documents.
The most suitable investment method for you is determined by our team and the whole process works flawlessly.